Jordan to BAHRAIN

Hello I'm Haifaa
I moved to Bahrain last April everything went very well and easy.

I'm still trying to get use to the country it is nice country but still different than Jordan.

I'm trying to find interesting activities I'm one of Nature lovers. As I'm also working in Nature conservation

welcome to bahrain.

Dear Haifaa22,

welcome to this beautiful country, well you could never compare Jordan to Bahrain in terms of geography and many other things. Since we are a archipelago (collection of islands) there is not much Nature around us but still few things could be done which is mentioned in this link http://www.mofa.gov.bh/Default.aspx?tabid=134

Good luck!

T&R\
Arjun

Friends caught a boat out of Sitra to do some dolphin and manatee spotting.  They said it was a good trip.  There is also the aviary up in Amwaj, but like was said, as an island there just aren't the same sort of natural geologic blessings other countries, like Jordan, have.

Al Areen wildlife park is about as good as you are going to get regarding wildlife. As an animal lover though you could maybe volunteer at either of the two animal rescue shelters. Check facebook for Tony dogfather and the BSPCA