Degree Attestation in Saudi culture and Embassy

Hai all,
This is Deepu, I got an job offer from one of the reputed company from saudi arabia , and they have provided me the MOFA and Visa numbers and accordingly i have done my medical and HRD attestations within 20 days. Then i have submitted my original degree and passport to my processing agency at delhi for further attestions (MEA, Saudi culture and Saudi Embassy). Its already 16 days passed and i don't understand when the embassy/consulate is going to send an verification letter to my university. Even my agency is also telling that they cannot say when the embassy sends an letter to the university.

So, Is there any possibility to confirm that the verification letter to my university is dispatched or not from saudi consulate?
Also, can anyone suggest me, after my university reply's to the verification letter, what is the further process and how long its takes time for the balance process to complete and to get the my passport stamped?

Your reply's are most awaited.

Hi deepu1987,

I advise you to have a look at the topics found in the Information on visas in Saudi Arabia section, it might help you to find some valuable information.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi- I was in your position in the month of july2014, I came to Saudi Arabia in mid October.
in my case, after giving all documents to the agent, he said it will take 30 days for the entire process ( embassy will send to university for verification, then MEA, Saudi cultural and embassy attestations.
However, it took 60 days for me, for some people it even took more than that.
In university (mine is Osmania)  they will not tell at the first visit, if you can try again and again they may tell the status.
I would advise not to resign until the visa is stamped.

Good Luck
SNM

Thanks Mr.Suresh,
    As you suggested, if the attestation process from embassy gets delayed, then the medical reports and the visa/MOFA number provided by the sponsor if expired then? and what about the job offer(which might have provided 03-04 months before), whether our job recruiters wait till the whole process gets complete? kindly suggest me with your personal experience...

Thankyou,
Deepu,
Hyd.

Employers will wait if there is a delay, they have to keep pressure on the agent ( who was appointed by them)
medical is valid for 3 months, if medical expires with no visa stamping, then have to take medical again.
I am not sure of MOFA number expiry.
do not worry for the visa delay, employer will understand the situation.

SNM

Hai all...
Can any one tell me... for engineer visa how much time it takes for final visa stamping? after completion of all degree attestations including MEA, saudi embassy and culture.....
Whether original offer letter is compulsory for final stamping??
kindly share your experience...