Looking for work in my respected field

здраствуйте!

Меня зовут Яку и живу в Южна-Африканскя Республика. Я изучаю русский язык уже 2 года. Я люблю русская музыка.  :)

Hi, I'm Jaco - looking for work in my respected field in  Moscow or Saint-Peterburg. Also have a band that do Russian song covers, called City of Crows. I was in Ukraine in July 2013 (Odecca) and one of my channels (M1) in the hotel only played russian music, I started to fall in love with Russian Music,

I would really love to move to Moscow next year in 2015, but not sure where to start. :) I would like to build connections with people in Moscow from here.

Спасиба
Яку.

@jaco

If you look on the right hand side of this page you will see some category headings which may help you  with information.

Are you aware that the Russian economy is in a downfall with the rouble dropping 30% in value. All due to the economic sanctions placed on Russia.

stumpy wrote:

Are you aware that the Russian economy is in a downfall with the rouble dropping 30% in value. All due to the economic sanctions placed on Russia.

Toss in the oil price drop, and you have a mess.
However, the price will go up again as some countries, notably Iran, can't stand to play the long game that Saudi can.

If you are still in Ukraine, moving to Russia will be a step up from Ukraine although not much. if you have no other option then better get a move on, Ukraine is turning into a 3rd world country.

I'm an American and I do not care about the drop in ruble !
I want to come to Moscow to work and live ! Viva LA RUSSIA!!

am Benard looking for job in your respected field.if I can get construction job in Moscow.

Hello Bernard,

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website :

- Construction and Civil engineering jobs in Russia

Best of luck,
Bhavna