Is USD 700 enough to survive for a month

Hi,Iam  Indian  plan to move to Cameroon - Douala to look for  some buisness opportunity .so i would like to know is USD 700 enough to survive for a month  excluding accomondation and transport.And also let me know is there good Indian vegetarian restaurant in Douala or Yaounde,and if  yes then the  cost of food per person in a restaurant for day.
regds.........
shegami

shegami wrote:

Hi,Iam  Indian  plan to move to Cameroon - Douala to look for  some buisness opportunity .so i would like to know is USD 700 enough to survive for a month  excluding accomondation and transport.And also let me know is there good Indian vegetarian restaurant in Douala or Yaounde,and if  yes then the  cost of food per person in a restaurant for day.
regds.........
shegami

Awaited for  response please

thanks & regds......
shegami

Try this website for costs  www.numbeo.com 

This post is over 3 years old so possibly you would not have got any replies at all.

stumpy wrote:

Try this website for costs  numbeo.com 

This post is over 3 years old so possibly you would not have got any replies at all.

Thanks and noted ,but the web site mentioned shows the correct cost on day to day basis,

thanks  & regds ....
shegami

Hi shegami,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Douala forum for more visibility.

All the best,
Christine

Christine wrote:

Hi shegami,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Douala forum for more visibility.

All the best,
Christine

Hellooo,Hi,

Thanks a ton to creat a new topic......

Pls help me  out with little  information on Cameroon,since very soon i may be moving to cameroon for work.
so let me know is usd 700 enough for single to  survive in Cameroon .accomondation + transportaion + met servant will be provided by company..
also advice which would the good place to live in Douala and also advice some good Indian restuarant and have any Indian / Hindu temple near by in Cameroon

It will be pleasure if we can share skype Id or face book Id to chat a bit on Cameroon.

appreciate your positive response.......

my skype id milind.shegaokar1

regds......
shegami

@shemami

Please note that Christine is an administrator for this forum.

I suggest that the check out the forum categories on the right hand side of this page and see if you can get some information off the posts there.

Hi shegami,

I would also suggest you to view other topics on the Douala forum.

Hope other members will be able to advise you more. ;)

Thanks .......

regsd....
shegami

700 usd is sufficient if u have accommodation and travel, douala have three veg restaurants but yaounde have only one which is currently under renauvation. U can contact me for any details 653053532

Yes 700USD is enough for living excluding transport and accomodation.
there are good indian restaurants in Douala, for example Bombey Massala is the best with dishes ranging from 7500fcfa.