Nigerian Jobs

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know where any portal or company offering direct employment for Africans especially Nigerians. I have so many friends and relatives I need to relocate to this city. If you do know of any company currently hiring, please post your comments and reply here. This way we can help each other, there are loads of our fellow Nigerians doing nothing.
Let's help each other.
Thanks...

hi bro...i work in dubai and would like to know how to relocate to qatar to work

johnlouis wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone know where any portal or company offering direct employment for Africans especially Nigerians. I have so many friends and relatives I need to relocate to this city. If you do know of any company currently hiring, please post your comments and reply here. This way we can help each other, there are loads of our fellow Nigerians doing nothing.
Let's help each other.
Thanks...

I agree with you my brother. It is so sad to see Nigerian graduates doing menial jobs in countries like this. It really saddens my heart. Another sad part is the fact that the few Nigerian Professionals here in the UAE and others in the diaspora are not willing to help the rest back home.
So I am hereby pleading with all other Nigerians in the diaspora to please please and please help the rest of our brothers back home.