Information on Tented Camps in the Maasai Mara

Hello everyone,

I am looking to buy/lease out tented camps in Maasai Mara - Kenya from any of the operators that would be interested to get into an agreement with my partner and I.

Would anyone have any information of operators who would be willing to lease or sell their camps in 2015. Any sort of leads or relevant contact information would be appreciated in this regard.

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Hi Viola,

I used to operate a safari operator (Royal Epic Safaris) until last year.
May be I could be of assistance but you do not provide details on the kind of tented camp you want. standard or luxury, bed capacity and ideal location (inside Mara or in the conservancies).

It would be hard to find one that is selling but you can definately find some that would be willing to lease.

Dear Elkanah,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Lease is perfect for now. In reference to your questions above, I am looking at a capacity of 15-20 rooms. The type of camps could either be budget type to mid-range, preferably the latter. As for location, ideally I want an operator near the Maasai National Reserve or the Conservancy, not too sure what the difference is, but preference is an operator within the Maasai Mara Eco System, bordering the Maasai Mara National Reserve or situated at the foot of river banks.

If you would like to share more insights or if you have great pointers now that you stem from that background, please feel free to private message me for further discussion.

Many thanks indeed.