HOT... HOt...Premier fresh crab, most competitive price....

Hi everybody,
My name is Jerry. I come from Vietnam.
Would you like to enjoy premier fresh crab but lowest cheap in Singapore. As I know the demand of inhabitants and tourist in Singapore. So, I have a plan to become a importer in Singapore. My product is Crab from Vietnam. But I do not any knowledge about the condition import in Singapore. Please help me some directions. I will give you the best crabs when I come to Singapore as my thank you.

Jerry Linh wrote:

Hi everybody,
My name is Jerry. I come from Vietnam.
Would you like to enjoy premier fresh crab but lowest cheap in Singapore. As I know the demand of inhabitants and tourist in Singapore. So, I have a plan to become a importer in Singapore. My product is Crab from Vietnam. But I do not any knowledge about the condition import in Singapore. Please help me some directions. I will give you the best crabs when I come to Singapore as my thank you.

It would be better to gain knowledge first (how to set up this kind of business) before offering fresh crabs at lowest price, your thread subject is misleading !

To learn more about doing business in Singapore as foreigner you should go thru the various topics in the Singapore forum. For sure you will gather lots of good informations....

Hi tks your comment. May I ask you about which field is best for my post? and I must create a business or company in Singapore that can import seafood in Singapore. If I just an individual, I can not import seafood, right?

You are not even in Singapore yet right ?

As said in my other post do use the search function in the various topics here get yourself most informations. No need to post about importing sea food to Singapore if you don't have any idea yourself how it works.

@Jerrylinh

happyhour has offered good advice.

Whilst I commend you for your scheme I think you are still very much an amateur. This shows in the fact that you are offering a product which you as yet cannot sell in Singapore. As such I suggest you should take a trip to Singapore, go around the seafood markets there and talk to suppliers and buyers.  Research the market properly.
See what sells well and what does not

Then if you still wish to go ahead with the venture you should look at partnering with someone in Singapore who is experienced in the seafood supply industry. I should imagine there would be a mountain of paperwork involved in setting yourself up in business in Singapore.

Good luck.

Hi, thanks your advice. Actually, i have a plan to come to Singapore in 15, January, 2015. This is the first time I go abroad so I am very worried. I just want to refer any information from this forum. Maybe I meet a kind people. :)
Hope I have a mountain of paper like you said. I will invite you a big meal. :))))))))))))))))))))

http://www.guidemesingapore.com/industr … -singapore

Click the link and you will learn about imports of food products to Singapore.

You just google if you need informations.....