One Time Research Work Opportunity for Freelancers in UAE

Dear All,

I introduce myself as a Project Manager of Research in L&B Group.

I require the following details about Big/Medium size restaurants / Hotels from all the Emirates of UAE in an excel format:

Hotel name
Owner's Name
Address
2-3 Pictures of stores (Live)

Expected numbers - 700 Outlets/Stores

Further, major chains like KFC, McDonalds, Burger king, Pizza Hut, Hardees and others should also be included.

This is a very serious research where I need the actual photographs being taken by yourself or your colleague / friend. You may hire anyone but he should be dedicated for the same. So could you please provide me this service as it will take only a week to send the details. All you need to take is photographs and Google Map location.

If anyone interested for this, let me know the cost of this service. I am ready to pay the travelling cost.

--
Regards,
Amit Purohit
Project Manager
L&B Group
102, Shriram Heights, Opp. Shristi Palazzo, Avanti Vihar, Raipur (C.G.) - 492006
Mob - +91 992 674 4333 | Email - amit.6887[at]gmail.com | Skype - amit.6887

I am interested..I will be coming to dubai this month, how can I contact you concerning. The job

All you need to send your quote for travelling and sending me the details. Photographs and GPS coordinate should be actual. My details are mentioned. Please send me an email for the same.

Cost of travelling
No of Days
Your service Fee