Looking for information

Hi i m moroccain living in india from last june i had 6 month visa(entry visa) i m with my husband british nationality and indian citizen i apply to extend my visa from last two month i m in mumbai still waiting for the answer every day from Morocco embassy plzzzzz i need to know they will extend my visa or not if anyone have the experience or knowledge plz inform me as soon as possible ...!!????

Morocco Embassy???
If you want to extend your INDIAN visa then you go to the INDIANS who provide that; you go to the Chamber of Horrors (otherwise known as the FRRO or Foreigners Regional Registration Office).

Hello Mr Mickey Fernandez i want to thank u first for ur reply i have given my file in juin to the Foreigners Regional Registration Office in mumbai then they told me to come one month before my visa expired and that what i did i have gone to the FRRO and they ask for my register marriage cirteficate and me and my husband s details and documents ....Then after that they did some interview for our personnel details but we didn t get any information they say that he is british nationality they can t extend my visa in same time other person said that he is indian original so they will extend still its complacated to get right answer so they send my file to the Moroccain embassy in New delhi and now its nearly 1month and no answer i m asking if any body got information about this ????

Sorry
I want to say that my file now is in the big FRRO in new delhi not in The embassy

This what India is all about. Still nothing works without agents and bribes although we have a diff. govt. claiming to be honest but what about thugs and corrupt who are still in command.? They will not let things happen without bribes and have mastered the art. I am not aware but you lodge a on line complaint and forward a copy to Modi & Sushma Swaraj.

Hi Naval Rungta thank u alot for ur reply i realy don t know what will happen i have read about the low that spouse of indian nationality has to apply for the extention of the visa they didn t talk about who is other nationality but indian original so this makes it more complacated for me i just wish to get the answer soon