Looking for a good home in Agadir area for two sweet puppies

Hallo

These two puppies desperately need a good home.  I took them in a few days ago because of the horrendous weather and the fact that they were getting persecuted by children, but I can't keep them as I already have 3 dogs and 4 cats (all rescues).

The puppies mother has been taken in by the neighbours and I am going to get her neutered as soon as possible, but no one in the village wants another dog.

I have contacted the animal rescue center in Agadir and they are doing what they can to find a home... but it is very difficult and they already have over 100 dogs looking for homes.

If you can rehome one or both of these girls I have been doing some fundraising and can pay for vaccinations and neutering. Here is a link to a page with some photos puppies

please let me know if you can help... or know someone who can

I feel for you, I really do. I do much the same thing in El Jadida, mainly with cats, but the problem is that there are so many kittens and puppies that are homeless that it is virtually impossible to find homes for the kittens I rescue.

What I generally end up doing is to keep them safe in my front garden (they have a little warm house there), fatten them up, treat them for worms and fleas just to give them the best start in life possible. Eventually they disappear into the world and I see them regularly out and about and they come for a cuddle or some food.

Have you tried this organisation? Unfortunately they are swamped too but you might have some luck:--

https://www.facebook.com/PetFinderCasablanca

I hope you find someone to take them.

Thanks for that suggestion.

In the village there is not enough food thrown away for dogs to scavenge a living.  Generally unwanted dogs (usually the girls) are dumped in the next village or the nearest town where it is thought they can survive, but in truth they starve or are run over or poisoned by the authorities...

I already feed extra dogs and can't really take on any more and I need to do what I can

It's sad and it breaks my heart. At least in a city like the one I live in there is more or less enough discarded food for both the dogs and cats to eat. In fact, many people, even poor ones, feed the cats and often have one particular favourite cat that they look after. Some people put out croquettes for the cats!

Anyway, good luck in your endeavour.

[Edit]. By the way, I don't know if there is a petfinder Agadir. You could try Googling for it.

good news is that I have found a home for them in Scotland... just need to get them there!

Thank you for persisting with them.

Bravo!