Expat blog December gathering on Sunday 14 th December2014

Thanks everyone for everything yesterday!!! It's really really nice weekend spending with you all ^^

Hi Richard,

I missed meeting last Sunday.  Will you do it again this Sunday because I am interested in your proposition?

Hi....what proposition?  This sunday we may have  a small gathering for the group going for the camping trip. Please PM me for further contact. Cheers.

Poor me,

I missed 2 offline meetings :( hope to join with expat members in Ho chi minh city next gathering :)

Fairie: hey, not 2 meetings, I think you missed 6 meetings :D. We have 3 meetings once. Today some people hanged out for dinner, and maybe coffee then. But I was tired after teaching 3 classes, so I couldn't join.
Maybe we will hang out on Thursday night, before Paula leave on this Saturday. Will discuss on our FB's group.

And I must add this picture, it was in the bar. Still have many people :D.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/91485187/expat%20-%20blog/14-12/inBar.jpg

I missed this event, surely i will attend for next time.
Can you pls give me know time and place for next time?

There will be a small gathering for those who are going to the camping trip on this sunday at 2pm. Same venue. But those new who wish to get to know new friends are welcome too.i understand there are a few who missed the previous gathering.

See you