Driving to GYM in Rabat

I am looking to join a Crossfit gym in Rabat as it seems to best suit my training. I ideally would like a closer gym to the centre areas such as Sliema, StJulians or Ta Xbix  but it appears that had the facilities of Crossfit356 but gyms in Malta are a bit more commercial focused and wouldn't allow my program.

My question is, how bad is traffic or how long would it take to drive each day to the gym in Rabat assuming I am living in the centre? I can adapt my day schedule to suit different times, so assume

8am, 10am, noon, 3pm, or 7pm for reference.

Thanks

OK, you don't live here yet, so you do not know where you are going to be located relative to this gym. You don't know where the gym is relative to where you do not yet live.
So, if you do not know how the H can anyone answer a questions such as this?
Have you ever been to Malta?
Do you really know it at all?

OK, you don't live here yet, so you do not know where you are going to be located relative to this gym.
You don't know where the gym is relative to where you do not yet live.
So, if you do not know; how the H can anyone answer a questions such as this?
Have you ever been to Malta?
Do you really know it at all?
And, according to their own website and FB page, Crossfit is at Basketball Complex Ta' Qali, not Rabat!

traffic is awful, i would suggest you dont think about using a car unless you absloutely have to
there are far too many cars on the road as it is traffic especially at peak times can be for miles, presently there are "improvement" being made to some of the roads and this adds to the delay
the standard of driving here is somewhat very low, there always seems to be accidents etc

redmik is right though you need to find a place to live and a job before you worry about which gym to use,  its good to look at the facilities around you but until you know where you living this isnt that important ..

Direct roads tend to go north and south, not east and west, which is what you want to do. You could be travelling from 40 mins to 90 mins one way!

Thanks for the replies guys.

Regarding the questions above. Yes I have been to Malta numerous times. I aimed to live very central and I was accessing the feasibility of travelling to the gym every day. Maybe its different for you guy, but the gym location is quite important to me and something which might make me change my mind about living location.I expect if you dont go to the gym or take it as serious as me, then you won't agree.

I asked the feasibility because Google maps says it is a 20 min drive each way and I wanted to know real world experiences.

Unfortunately we can only go on information received and that was very little really and that you may have been unsure of where you are going to live or where the gym actually is.

The gym address is: Basketball Complex Ta' Qali, Limiti Tar-Rabat, ATD 4000

I was asking how long it would take to travel there by car from Sliema, Ta Xbix or St Jullians.
Maybe the question is too broad - Apologies if so but given that two other posters answered with helpful comments, I think sufficient info was supplied in order for those to help me?

OK, you actually wrote and I quote I am looking to join a Crossfit gym in Rabat

What conclusion do you expect to be drawn from that?

Oh and btw did you get sufficient info from my detailed answer to your other question?
And, yes, in my day, I used a gym every day.

The conclusion I expected to be drawn that the gym was a Crossfit Rabat - maybe that was too broad.

Yes, I got loads of information from your helpful post. I +1 it in that thread, thanks very much again.

Okay, I hope your training is going well and you can appreciate why deciphering the duration taken to travel to the gym is relevant info to me.

20 mins would be by car, in the middle of the early hours with no other traffic ... By bus you will need to give yourself about an hour, depending on traffic through Attard, each way and that would be subject to the buses running on time.