Exchange languages

Hi everyone
I would like to exchange languages
teach me English and I will teach you Arabic

who is ready
:):)

i need to learn arabic:D... i think we will help eachother...

ok so we will start wih hi in arbic and english :)

Hi = assalam alaikom

EX
assalam alaikom
how are you everybody

Hi, my friend !
I'm a french student. I study English and Arabic at the University of Strasbourg and I would like to chat with Arabic and British people to improve my level

Hi ! I'm trying to find a turkish touter to teach me turkish language in Jeddah, any one interested??

hi. there..

i am turkish and i can try to teach you turkish.. i live in jeddah...

Me fr sure

Hi ...I would help in teaching arabic for learning english....so if anyone interested then welcome....
have a nice day

salut Je suis une fille de 28 ans d'origine arabe que je vais transférer au Luxembourg et je ai besoin d'améliorer mon français et en anglais, je parle aussi l'italien si vous vous pouvez être utile. [email protected]

Hello iaia86

Being on the anglophone version of the forum, you are kindly invited to write only in English to ease interaction between members.

Concerning your language tutoring hunt, I invite you to drop in an advert our language classes in Saudi Arabia section.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

you are welcome .. مرحبا بك  :)

salam ....im aimalyn from philippines ...ask i read your english very fluent no need to learn english ...your english is good ...hhmm actually i want to learn arabic can u teach me ???thank you very much .

Hello aimalyn,

who is this message addressed to?

Shaazia
Expat.com Team