Looking for jobs in Library profession

I am Bangladeshi. I obtained post graduate degree i.e M. A in Library and Information Science from the university of Dhaka. I performed the professional jobs more than 11 years> Now I would like to get a job offer from new zealand so that my immigration can be more easier . In this connection Every body of newzeaalnd is requested to respond me about getting a newzealand job offer in library profession.

With thanks and gratefulness.

Khgaleque
[email protected]

Khaleque wrote:

I am Bangladeshi. I obtained post graduate degree i.e M. A in Library and Information Science from the university of Dhaka. I performed the professional jobs more than 11 years> Now I would like to get a job offer from new zealand so that my immigration can be more easier . In this connection Every body of newzeaalnd is requested to respond me about getting a newzealand job offer in library profession.

With thanks and gratefulness.

Khgaleque
[email protected]

As a suggestion why don't you search for universities in NZ and contact them about work. Bigger universities have libraries. Or search for the city libraries in Auckland and Wellington and contact them.