Happy Thanksgiving!

To all us friends, family, Expats all over the world have a great Thanksgiving.  To me this is the one of the most important holidays of the year. It is all about family and friends and all we have to be Thankful for.

So relax, enjoy some great food with friends and family, drink a bit, watch football, and reflect on life a bit.

Have a great day

Bob K

Bob K wrote:

To all us friends, family, Expats all over the world have a great Thanksgiving.  To me this is the one of the most important holidays of the year. It is all about family and friends and all we have to be Thankful for.

So relax, enjoy some great food with friends and family, drink a bit, watch football, and reflect on life a bit.

Have a great day

Bob K

And boycott any stores who make their employees work today

Soon is will be Black week then Black month.

Christmas season in the malls starts in June in many cases... makes me sick.

Bob K

Doing a Thanksgiving tradition right now, listening to Alice's Restaurant, a true Thanksgiving classic.

Yep. We are watching the Macy's day parade here at the villa in Dominican REpublic.  Brings back memories of going to the parade many times as a kid.

Bob K

Happy Thanksgiving to you Bob, mugtech, Matt (wherever you are right now) and to ALL the American expats everywhere on this big blue marble we live on.

Thanksgiving is so much more than the turkey and stuffing, it is really all about THANKS for so many blessings like family, friends, health and happiness.

Enjoy this holiday folks!

Cheers,
James