I need help from someone who is living in Cameroon

Hi there,

Recently someone from Cameroon cheated me to send him money as shipping fee for puppies. I need to report this case to the police there cos I have some of his important information from Western Union. I really wish this not to happen to anyone else. Please help me and his future victims.
Thank you. Have a nice time.

thaks dear,i can help you with your case.just text me the person information and we will get to but u should know there are formalities to meet the police.

SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T SEE ANY AUTHORITY ENTITY THAT CAN SERIOUSLY RECEIVE AND FOLLOW UP SUCH A CASE. THIS SHOULD SERVE YOU AS LESSON ON WHOM YOU TRUST ONLINE

@uwase

Could you please lower your caps lock when posting. It is considered rude and the same as shouting at someone.
Thank you for your understanding

Sorry for the caps it was a mistake. I suggest again if you could travel to Cameroon and try to follow up yourself  since you have all the proofs. Courage

Hi! I am sorry you experienced that kind of fraud coming out of Cameroon. Seriously, you should just consider it a loss and a lesson. If you pursue this case, it is likely you'll spend more money than you lost even if you were blessed to have a conviction of that person. I wouldn't even trust anyone to follow it up for you if you can't do it yourself. Western Union should have even given you a complimentary warning call like the one I got from Moneygram. It almost happened to me, thankfully I had people working with me from Cameroon and the person who I was dealing with turned out to be a fraud before the transfer was completed. I also appreciated Moneygram for interrogating me on the phone for 30 minutes on the evening I paid for the transfer.

Cameroon is one of the most diverse, peaceful, beautiful and agriculturally productive countries in Africa...it's unfortunate and ironic that so many people here resort to doing corrupt things to make money and the government does very little to put an end to it.