One page of your Dutch logbook

This topic is dedicated to all expects who live here for a short or long stay in the Netherlands.
People who are preparing their move to the Netherlands can find lots of information on the net but its hard to find personal experiences of a normal daily life. That's why I created this thread.
I want to ask you, to share one page of your personal Dutch logbook from your daily life, it can be small and it can be big as long its a story of yours.

The only thing that I can say is that I'm unhappy here. I'm so unhappy that I don't find the strenght to react and do something. The other trouble is that I don't want to move back to Italy, because I don't love my homecountry. And I have no chances to go somewhere else.

I feel sorry to hear that you are not happy on the moment. I know how you feel, I was unhappy as well for a long time. I think it has to do with the adjustment in a new country with different customs and rules. From a working mom to a stay at home mom was also a huge difference.

What makes you feel unhappy? Is it about the language, not able to find work? Try to find out what is your trigger and turn into some positives.
For me worked that I explore the world of baking and see all those beautiful pictures from more beautiful creations and knowing that I never be able to reach that level. Organize with some friends a weekly gathering for example tea and homemade sweets or brunch ideas. Do some community work or other volunteer work.

You live in a city where I worked for three  years. There are so much to do and to see.

You are in a far more better situation than I am, you have the possibility to do what ever you want.
I live in a country where I am limited due the fact of lack of materials and the activities here are so expensive that only the rich can effort.

I'm unhappy because I can't find a job. Dutch is required also for jobs which don't need any speech at all! And Dutch language courses are too expensive! I don't like the people... I don't like anything here! So, it isn't only about a job.

Have you think that is you who has a problem since you don't like anything including your home country?  Think about it