Looking for an office space (Jakarta)

Hi guys!

I'm new to this Forum, and i'm hoping you can help me with my current problem. I'm tasked to look for an office space here in Jakarta. Preferrably in the 50 sq. meters size. I've asked around the CBD area, and they are all seem to be pointing towards north of 250k rupiah per sq. meter. which is quite pricey.

Im working on a budget of 170k to 200k rupiah per sq. meter only, but at the same time i dont want to go too far from the Business District. But from the looks of it, i may have to go far just to meet my budget. So writing in this forum is my last option. Hopefully anyone out there can point me to the right place/person.

By the way, i'm also ok to sub-lease :)

Hoping to hear from you guys!

You could try this

http://www.regus.co.id/zsys/ncms/en-id/ … jgodfSoA3g

021 2555 5700

but I suspect the prices will be a lot more than you're looking for.
They also do virtual offices, a possible option.

If your place isn't going to have customers actually visiting the place, have a wander round the back streets; you'll probably find a small place, but a lot cheaper.
If you can get away with being out of Jakarta, you'll pay a lot less.

https://www.google.com/search?q=office+ … p;ie=UTF-8

Kidlat08 wrote:

Hi guys!

I'm new to this Forum, and i'm hoping you can help me with my current problem. I'm tasked to look for an office space here in Jakarta. Preferrably in the 50 sq. meters size. I've asked around the CBD area, and they are all seem to be pointing towards north of 250k rupiah per sq. meter. which is quite pricey.

Im working on a budget of 170k to 200k rupiah per sq. meter only, but at the same time i dont want to go too far from the Business District. But from the looks of it, i may have to go far just to meet my budget. So writing in this forum is my last option. Hopefully anyone out there can point me to the right place/person.

By the way, i'm also ok to sub-lease :)

Hoping to hear from you guys!

cbd kuningan? if so i will inbox u for details info either unfurnished or furnished

Thanks Ochie! I welcome any referrals. Looking forward to your PM.

Hi, I have a friend who works as a property consultant in Jakarta. She might be able to help you on this matter. You may contact her directly to her phone number : 081381301925. Her name is Wiwi Lestari. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Chris

Chrispanjaitan wrote:

Hi, I have a friend who works as a property consultant in Jakarta. She might be able to help you on this matter. You may contact her directly to her phone number : 081381301925. Her name is Wiwi Lestari. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Chris

You should never post personal contact details in a public forum it can harm more than doing good, especially now you put a mobile number and name of a lady who may not even know and strangers start calling her.

For those things you at least use the pm option and still get the green light first from the person you passing on the number.

Thanks for the referral Chris! Appreciate it. Regards.

Salut je recherche un appart à louer à jakarta vers Senayan si possible. Mon budget est de entre 5 et 7 millions de roupia par mois pour 2 ou 3 mois. Si tu as quelque chose tu peux répondre ici. Merci

french-motiv wrote:

Salut je recherche un appart à louer à jakarta vers Senayan si possible. Mon budget est de entre 5 et 7 millions de roupia par mois pour 2 ou 3 mois. Si tu as quelque chose tu peux répondre ici. Merci

Please post in English so that all can understand.... :cheers:

Hello i looking for appart in Jakarta (5 or 7 million roupia for 1 month)
if possible Senayan and with internet connection

Please contact me if you have

Thanks

SEE

That can be tough, Senayan area is very expensive and I fear you will not find an apartment with this budget.

Look in: www.rumah123.com

There you will find various options