Looking for NGO that work in the Sanitation hygiene sector

Hello :)  I would like work and live in cuba and I would like find a job there. I'm a technician in water and sanitation hygiene and I would like to know if somebody know some NGO that work in this sector in cuba.. thanks a lot for the help!!! Have a nice day :)

Ale.it,
You should understand that Cuba is a communist country with average earnings of $20 per month. Cuba does not have non-government organizations of the type found in free democratic countries. :(  Few non-Cubans are permanent residents and if you wish to become one, you face a long complex path. If your objective is to live in the Caribbean area, better to consider a democratic country.  :cheers:

thanks for the reply. In any case, I know that there are NGOs working in Cuba, especially after Hurricane Sandy, dealing improving living conditions (through clean water and good hygiene practices, waste disposal and construction of houses). My problem is that I can not quite understand from internet such as NGO projects are currently active. Thanks anyway for your answer! :)

Sandy mainly affected Santiago so it might be interesting for you to probe it through the Internet. But in general foreign workers are not employed in Cuba - the exceptions being Embassies and companies operating their businesses in partnership with the regime. I continue to think that there are better alternative countries in the Caribbean in which to seek employment. Good luck! :top: