MOFA attestation after 5

Hello,

Can anyone guide if we can attest the documents after 5pm from main head office in Balad or it closes attestation at 3pm...??

Regards

MOFA does not open after regular government business hours. You may be thinking of Chamber of Commerce that is open through to the evening.

How much time it takes to get the documents attested from Chamber of commerce and mofa in jeddah?

Depends on the volume of people. The first time I went there to assist my friend it took us 20min on the que. But when the time I went there to process my own document It tooks me 5hrs. I came 9am in the morning and my number is 429 that reach until 2pm until my turn :( so better come early to be safe

If you want to go for COC- Chamber of commerce then I would suggest 1 in Industrial area where in you will get attestation in with 2 to 5 mins as there are hardly any one coming for chamber. But if the document is signed by your or any company which is under VIP list in COC office then u can visit any COC regardless of heavy crowd waiting any time with in working hours and get it attested with in 10 mins.

The main chamber of commerce neat Hail Street is open till 3 am for attestation