DO GERMAN KNOW HOW TO PARTY?LEIZPIG HERE I COME,PROVE ME WRONG

I big fan of music and dance a lot. i wonder whether people in Germany can party.im expecting to witness that i city that i just got recommended which is Leipzig.do you think that they will let me down?do i choose another city.please note my sole intention to travel ti Germany is not to party,but i would be a happy on Fridays to have party rockers around me>>>>

@kinyuadavi wrote:

I big fan of music and dance a lot. i wonder whether people in Germany can party.im expecting to witness that i city that i just got recommended which is Leipzig.do you think that they will let me down?do i choose another city.please note my sole intention to travel ti Germany is not to party,but i would be a happy on Fridays to have party rockers around me>>>>

So what is your intention to travel to Germany besides having party on Fridays ?

well im a photographer,and also writer in native language swahili and kikuyu,so having outside my borders is worth documenting.hope i have answered you question.in addition i have got job that i have applied and qualified.it involves music