Looking for friends in Copenhaguen, to hang out and see the city

Hello,

I am not so new in Denmark but during the time I have been here I have always been travelling out to other countries for work and the rest of the time I was always with my family so I never really got to make many friends or got to go out and see the city. MY wife never really liked Denmark and decided to go back home so I was hoping to meet some new people that I can get to know and go out for a coffee or a beer (what suits your fancy!). I am from Uruguay and I am 35 years old but much younger at heart! I love techno music (but also other more easy going music) and looking forward to going to the culture-box or a rave. I am really into exercising (sold the car and got into cycling, I do gym 3 times a week) and also recently got into the paleo diet which I think is great. Other than that I am a IT Cloud Developer  working for a Cancer Diagnostics company in Glostrup where I feel very happy to be doing work to help other people.

Hello mauricioramos and congrats for your first post on the Expat.com Forum!

So as to increase your chances to find some friends, I invite you to participate on others threads in our section Networking in Copenhagen.

Regards
KEnjee
Expat.com Team

Hej!
I am from Argentina :) and I am married to a dane.
Maybe we can arrange one day to go out some place. My husband is beginning his own firm as communications consultant and I will start on Jan2 in Parexel as Senior Clinical Research Assistant.
We are older than you (44) and more into going out for coffee or beer than going to a rave ;) though we love dancing.

Hope to see you.
Paula

Hell Paula,

thanks for your reply.
I'm am rarely seen in  a rave, last time was years ago, I mostly just like the music. I can certainly do coffee or beer ( or both or food or a big mix of all ;). I can't say I've been out much in cph so would would leave the choice of venue to you.  Nowhere we could get a quilmes  or a pilsen?  Hahaha.

Hi

Paula,
We are family from Uzbekistan ( Former Soviet Union) living in Malaysia, planning to move to Denmark in coming year. I dont have many friends. And I know so little about the life and culture of Denmark.

I would love to make friends, I am so communicative. I am eager to learn new languages.
How did you find Denmark when you first moved? Do you speak Danish?

Regards,

Mashhura