Looking for rent in Spring Valley/Westlands

Hi everyone,

I'm Korean but have grown up in Tanzania and Kenya and completed undergrad and grad school in the States and England and will be starting work in Nairobi in January. I'm planning on moving before Christmas and would like to find a furnished room to rent in the Spring Valley or wider Westlands area for at least 6 months. I prefer female housemates (but not required) and a neat, friendly, relatively quiet living space - just not a crazy party house/apartment as I will have quite a heavy workload. I would not mind living with a family. I have another female friend who might be interested in sharing the apartment/house as well.

Budget between 30 - 40k.

I appreciate any information you may have on places or if you know people who have a room available.

Thank you!

Nadia

Hi Nadia,

I suggest you to post an advert in the Rooms for rent in Nairobi section, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

(Moderated: please post in the housing section)

Thanks, David, will do!

Hi Nc425,
I got another expat but she is starting her internship in February next year.She is looking for a roommate and her budget is 30-40k.a good furnished apartment in westlands will range from 70,000 and above.kindly send me ur contacts on whatapp +254728530944 so that i can exchange your contacts and you get to know each.
regards,Susan

Hi Nadia
my name's christine. I am currently also looking for a roommate. Its a very quiet neighbourhood and safe as well. It's a clean and we'll guided area. Should you be interested call me or whaatsaap me on 254721368408.

Christine.

Hi Nadia,

I have a room/maybe two to rent in a house with a huge garden in a very quite area near spring valley. I am from Tanzania and I work for an international NGO in Nairobi. would be up for sharing the house. if you would like to come and see it or want more information, you can call me on +254-707 894859 or reach me on my email [email protected]

I do not check this site regularly so better call or email on details provided. take care. Ritesh

Hi munab,

Posting an advert about the room  you wanted to rent in the Rooms for rent in Nairobi section.

Regards,

David.

Thank you everyone. I'm no longer looking for a place in Nairobi.

Nadia

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]