Hai To All

My Name Is Shiyam From Srilanka I won't To Know Strating Business In Malta First Open A New Company Regstration How Much It' Will Be Cost For The All Arangments My Business Plan Import A Vechiles From Japan and Won't To Sale In Malta Is this Business Is Good In This Days In Thre Bcoz I Sean So maney Japaness Used Cars In Malta This Days Bringing From Japan So I won't To Know If I am. starting This Car Business In Malta How I can Open A Company And Regstration Proses Please Ani one Know Help Me Please

You will have no chance importing cars in competition with those that already do here. Not a chance. Forget it. You'll get nowhere. Try Mongolia  ;)

Far to expensive to import  second hand vehicles from outside the EU, most will not have EU  C of C.

Terry

Not to mention the local 'Mafia'.

Already enough second hand cars for sale ....
No market for it here ..  :(

Tnxxxxx alots So Ani Other Business Posible Thre wich is Moving Wl this days

Do you r own research. You are listed on FB as living in Uganda, listed on here as being in New Zealand, you tried the same message on Mongolia forum and now here. I do not believe you are serious, Sahha!

I believe there is a shortage of solar operated plasma screen TV,s in Outer Mongolia, might be a business opportunity for you!

:joking:

by by

Azmil Shiyam wrote:

Teaching English as a written language.... :whistle:

stumpy wrote:
Azmil Shiyam wrote:

Teaching English as a written language.... :whistle:

In outer Mongolia.... ;)