A place for native expat show their CV up

Hi !!
I just wonder if there is any place in this site which native expats could post their information up..
In this way, the employers can seeking easier

I don't know anywhere like that in this site... or I miss something???
Anyone eles know where is it, plz leave me a note, a map
Or you can tell me where I can find

Thanks a lot for your helps

Try here:

CLASSIFIEDS - VietNam

Thanks,
But the information there not enough... at least for me
There is no even a pic
All I know is just a name with available english teacher
I need more details, so I can avoid contact by mails or messages...
And still not sure this is a right choice or not

Anyway, thanks much

I seriously doubt people are going to post CV's on a forum for every man and his dog to view. The idea is you contact them and they will forward it to you.

@ Viet teacher >  If you are looking for a job and if you want to increase visibility for the employers to see your job ad, the most appropriate section where you should post is here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/vietnam/

Please note that you cannot upload your CV here directly, however you can write a job ad where you give a description of the kind of job you are looking for / your qualification / professional background etc.

Hope it helps.

Priscilla  :cheers:

Seriously?

Are you applying for high profile jobs? In which case you are better off subscribe to professional headhunters at your target locale.

A normal job just get a HR person of contact an inbox full of CV. They dont have time to go searching on Net job wanted ads.

I suppose you want to increase your own personal presence on Net, as they are the only reason to flood your details everywhere.

laclongquan_travel wrote:

Seriously?

Are you applying for high profile jobs? In which case you are better off subscribe to professional headhunters at your target locale.

A normal job just get a HR person of contact an inbox full of CV. They dont have time to go searching on Net job wanted ads.

I suppose you want to increase your own personal presence on Net, as they are the only reason to flood your details everywhere.

I think you missed her point, she was wanting to view CV's of native expats, not post her own CV.