Where is hot spot fish

I am looking for some hot spots to catch fish. I have had no luck yet and no there has to be someone on here who knows where or the secret to catching some big fish here in kuwait. Also looking for good spot I can drop my crab pots.

Thanks

Hello smoky,

The secret is to rent a fishing boat and hit the open sea.

i did not know I could rent a boat?! I can do that down in mangaf? Where do I go to rent and do all they require is a civil id?

THANKS

Not sure about Mangaf, we took off from Sharq up in Kuwait city. You can book the boat online at www.fishfishme.com and get all the details for a particular boat. It was great fun because there seems to be plenty of fish in the Gulf, especially compared to Mediterranean sea. Most boats take 4-6 people or more. Actually we are having problems gathering enough interested people to go so we didn't take a trip for a while....maybe we should join forces. Strength in numbers!

I thought you meant I could rent a boat to take out on my own.

Well, do you want to fish or pilot the boat?  :)

Hi, Sir Josh

Places for Fishing
Some of the best places for shore fishing are Scientific Centre, Shouq Shark,
Shuwaikh beach area, fishing spots in Ahmadi, and south-east of Kuwait. There are the popular Salmiyyah Fishing Piers located near the Scientific Centre, Kuwait. They are strongly made from concrete, stretching 15 meters into the Arabian Gulf. They are busy during the weekend, and when the weather is fine. Even if you do not go for fishing, the pier is a good place for a seaside promenade.

Also near applebee in Bnied algar but not that good..place

also if you need to rent a boat there are place for that in souk sharq or in marina mall where the restaurant place is.

Great info, thanks!

I have never seen anyone walk away with the fish on some of these places though, so I am suspecting people are enjoying the process more than being concerned about the possible result.

Which is fine!  :)

Fishing is all about relaxation. Sometimes you catch and sometimes you dont.

I absolutely agree!

usually when they go for fishing they bring ice box or bucket to put the fish on it, I have alots of friend go to this place thats why I know, the spot for fishing and they always have good catch

We are going on a group fishing trip next Saturday 29th November. Send me a PM if you would like to join.