Transfer of sponsorship

good day sir,
    i would like to ask regarding my transfer of sponsorship. my iqama is still under transfer process. in mol website 1 month ago its show "under study" and this week now showing this message "demand waiting for the transmission of the interior" what is the meaning of this? pls help thanks!

It means finished from labor office and now final step in jawazat to transfer and print iqama

how many days it will takes in jawazat? thank you for your help!

Not more than 3 days

thank you sir. god bless you

:)

sarkz wrote:

thank you sit. god bless you

hi
what is your profficinal? are you looking new sponsorship

My request has been accepted by my sponsor.but what is meant by (in waiting for a reply from interior)

Nisar Ahmad Gujjar wrote:

My request has been accepted by my sponsor.but what is meant by (in waiting for a reply from interior)

Waiting for ministry of interior review and approval.

good day sir,
    i would like to ask regarding my transfer of sponsorship. my iqama is still under transfer process. in mol website and this week now showing this message "demand waiting for the transmission of the interior" what is the meaning of this? pls help thanks!

Maangull wrote:

good day sir,
    i would like to ask regarding my transfer of sponsorship. my iqama is still under transfer process. in mol website and this week now showing this message "demand waiting for the transmission of the interior" what is the meaning of this? pls help thanks!

Please see the reply above from TLL.