Online shops with Smartphones

Hi. I need to buy 2 smartphones (motorola moto g or motorola moto e). I'm interested in buy it online.
Do U recommend any online shops from Morocco or with shipping here?
thanks for any advice

No.

Get them in Kuwait. Easier and cheaper.

Yes I know. But if I send it from Kuwait I would have to pay duty ... What why I as thinking to buy it in Morocco - pay online and so on...

You could go to Maroc Telecomm's website and buy a phone from them online.  I'm not sure if "shipped here" means shipped to Morocco, or shipped to your current address.  I'm sure they could ship it to an address in Morocco, and you would not need to pay duty on it.

If you want a phone shipped to an address outside of Morocco, which you then plan to bring with you into Morocco, just take it out of the packaging and if anyone asks, it's your phone and isn't new electronics subject to duty tax.

I guess I am not sure what it is you want to achieve.  If you are coming to Morocco and want to use a phone there that you don't have to pay customs taxes on when you enter the country, why not buy it there when you get there?

Yes ship here means ship to Morocco :)
It's quite simple.
I'm in Kuwait and I want to buy smartphone online(pay online) in Morocco, and ship it to Morocco.
It's just Christmas gift for a friend there :)

Ok.  In that case I think your best option is to see what phones Maroc Telecom has for sale online.  Most of the stores in Morocco don't have websites where you can buy things online.  If you buy something from outside of Morocco, you will have to pay the duty on it, as you said.  Good luck!

natalienew wrote:

Yes ship here means ship to Morocco :)
It's quite simple.
I'm in Kuwait and I want to buy smartphone online(pay online) in Morocco, and ship it to Morocco.
It's just Christmas gift for a friend there :)

Do you not know someone else in Morocco that you can trust? You can send them the money, they could buy it directly from a store, and post it straight to the address of your friend.