Looking for a driver / Egaila to Riggae & back

Before I attract the wrath of forum gods, I did post an ad in the classifieds section, but here I am looking for  recommendations and discussion.

My wife is supposed to start working on December first and will have to travel daily from Egaila to Riggae and back. As this country does not allow a grown up, educated people to drive without going through the hoops (which we will eventually do) while at the same time not providing a decent and usable public transport system, we need to find someone to drive her up there and back, which also proved to be a challenge for the past few days.

Can anyone recommend a *depenadable* driver who is up to the task? If we don't sort it it she will have to reject the offer.

As she is taking horse riding lessons, I advised her to ride a horse there and back, this is probably allowed and definitely much more safe.

I would defiantly vouch for the horse ride man :D

I have been here for just over a month and the few taxi drivers who was kind enough to accept to drive me back and forth everyday never showed up on time and wanted to negotiate the fare almost daily!

So, I still pick a random one every morning and have one of my colleagues drive me back as we live kinda close.

Though, try to work around it in any other way than refusing the offer.

Good luck with it

Although to be completely fare here. I've heard it from a lot of expats here that they did found a reliable driver and very happy with it!

Yeah, your experience seems to confirm the rumours floating around. :)

To be fair, I can imagine a person from Kuwait in another country saying: "Damn, it is so easy to get around this place, I just wish there is a way to find a job". :)

Hoping for the best, we got 8 days to sort it out.