I lost my job, landlord wants to kick me out

I have recently lost my job. I have informed my landlord around 75 days (more than 2 months) about my situation, and that I will be breaking the lease. I have requested that she should use my deposit as my last month's rent, but she has refused unless I find a replacement for my lease. What rights do I have as a tenant?

There are no diplomatic clauses in my contract. I can send a copy to anyone who is interested to take a look and help. I cannot ask my agent because they are friends (I even once caught the agent taking a shower in my unit's common bathroom). Thank you very much.

Unfortunately, there is no legal way out for you if the landlord shows no goodwill. You signed a contract and are bound by it!
Realistically, however, most tenants who break the lease just lose their deposit - claiming more from you in court is a hazzle (and expense) most landlords shun.
(For your information: A diplomatic clause can only be used if you leave the country for good. So that wouldn't have helped you too.)