Anyone in need of a part time maid?

I have the most amazing maid working with me part time, who's other client is moving back home. She is currently seeking a new client.

If anyone is in need of someone part-time, I can highly recommend her. She is extremely trustworthy, cooks, cleans, irons, shops etc and is a really lovely person too!

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I will forward her details.

It may would help in the beginning if you tell in which part of Jakarta your maid is looking for part time job, also whether part time is meant by working hours per day or full day few times a week.....

She is based in South Jakarta, but travels to my place in Mega Kuningan, so is flexible with location.

She is available for a half day on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, so would suit a professional single who doesn't feel that they need a full time maid.

I also only have her for three half days and finds that works really well.

hai i really need a maid now i live in serpong how can i pick up or meet or maybe first interviewing the maid first?
by the way im a newbie here and still learning how to send a private message, f i figure it i will send my email to your PM

my bos need for part time only ten days.
on february....
if anibody intrrest please let me know. [moderated: avoid contact details pls]

Ririsugiono, email and pins should not be put in here. For example I can now message you, rather my friends can and we can also spend time adding your email address to places you would not rather be a member of.....

or you could ammend your message for people to PM you.

Good day

Hi could you send me the phone number of the maid, please? thank u

hi... m from Malaysia.. looking or maid from indonesia...

job dscribtion
taking care of children and clean the house (Apartment)

anybody of you or your friends interested to supply pls contact me.  +60 10 2180 964 (Vino)

Tq.

I needed a maid, I am staying in PIK (Pantai Inda Kapu). If anyone can help please let me know. thanks

Hello everyone,

I would also invite you to post your ad in the looking for a maid in Jakarta section for a better visibility.

Thank you.

yes interested, i am living in pluit area, pls advise contact