Pregnant and new to Malta

Hi All!

I'm 6 months pregnant and we moved here because of my husband's job. I'm looking for new moms/moms to be, who can maybe show me around, have a coffee with, or do some (baby) shopping  :)

Hope to hear from someone!

Thanks!!!

Iman :cheers:

Hi Iman,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hi Iman

My wife and I are moving in Jan/Feb we have a 15 mth old and one in the oven so to speak, the second is due in April.

Im sure my wife would like to meet up with you?

Where do live in Malta? Whats the best area to live?

Thanks Tele

Hi all
My wife and I are relocating to malta early February and we to are 6 months pregnant and would love to meet up with other couples in the same situation

Hi Marc
Will keep contact once we arrive.

Look forward to meeting you.

Cheers Tele

Hi Televent!

So sorry for the late reply! I would be very pleased meeting your wife :)
It depends on many things where you would like to live, for example;do you own a car or are you relying on public transport? At the moment we are living in Birzebugga, a very peaceful area, but far from convenient things.

Let me know when you and your wife will arrive :)

Kind regards,

Iman

Hi everyone,
My daughters just turned 7 months and it would be lovely to meet some like minded people for a coffee or chat etc, I'm also in Birzebbuga :-)

Hi! My son is 13 months now but I have still been looking for some baby groups and meet ups too. We are coming over for a week on Tuesday and hoping to move there early next year, so would be great to meet.
If you check out malta kids and babies website (type into Google) there is a lot of info on there xxx