Part-time helper to recommend?

Hi there

Does anyone have a part-time helper to recommend around the KLCC area. Someone trusted and good with animals (I have two cats). I live alone, so just once or twice a week for a few hours to help with cleaning and ironing will do!

Cheers,
pig on wings

hi,

are you still looking for a partime helper?

Hi may I know when u need it ???

I'm interested to this 😊😊😊

Hi sir good evening /good morning and good afternoon.... can i asking u sir if u already found out the part tym house maid? Im near by ur place cuz im risiding  here n bukit bintang near n pavillion... so if ever u would not found yet or u still looking please contact my mobile # 01123546405 by the way my name is MELBA..

Thank you sir!!!!

Hi Melba

I'm responding to your earlier note on a part-time helper. Can you give me an introduction on your background and experience, as well as rates? When are you available and what services do you provide? I'm looking for a helper to come in maybe twice a week to do cleaning, washing and ironing.

Hi sir... can u call me please my number...01123546405 im interested to work with u...my charge is 20 per hr..

Thank u sir...:)

Hi My name is jean and we are doing part time cleaner since 2011 at datu house..here is my contact no.+60189664856.Thank u!

Hi!Ma'am my name is Rowena, i'm interested can come on saturday or sunday!This is my mobile number 0163186260,Thank you

Hi madam/Sir
Im Daisy working as a partime helper near in klcc just behind the chorus hotel.I charge 20 per hour.Im available monday,wed,and friday afternoon.