Anyone fancy meeting for drinks... dinner??

I'm not really sure how to put this without it sounding like I'm trying to pick someone up… which I'm NOT!

I recently arrived in Swakopmund and am trying to find out if anyone is interested in getting together for drinks/dinner in a “friend” capacity, maybe once a week? I get fed-up during the week, and being a lone female, I don't feel comfortable just pitching at a bar or restaurant on my own of an evening… what's the fun in that anyway?!

Maybe someone would even be interested in starting something like a “supper club”? Just trying to throw out some ideas really and see what the response is! Maybe there already is some sort of activity that I could join in that I don't know about?

If anyone is interested, or has any ideas, then please let me know.

I know how you feel. Good luck with your search.

wow looks like Namibia is rally crap for people trying to find others via a blog! Did you have any joy in meeting with people? Are you still there? I'll be moving down there at some point later this year.
Shout me if you are still around :)

Hello mandamamba  :cheers:

As you may have guessed, the blog is mostly for expatriates, and there is not so much expatriates worldwide coming to Namibia. But I am sure if you participate on the Namibia Forum you will find some expats around :D

Regards
Kenjee

Thanks kenjee will do.  :top: