Want to get some info about helsinki

Hi. Please tell me the electronics market (shops) in helsinki....?

khan muhammad wrote:

Hi. Please tell me the electronics market (shops) in helsinki....?

Just google....very easy to get info what you ask for

Can you please tell me if I want to start own business in finland then which one is best?

khan muhammad wrote:

Can you please tell me if I want to start own business in finland then which one is best?

C'mon, your info is just that you want to start business in Finland asking about electronic shops and that's it.

What exactly you have in mind ?

Do some search by yourself (again use Google) get main info and once you know and still have specific questions post them here.

khan muhammad wrote:

The very first thing to do is to do some in depth research into what business's are the best tom open up. It could be anything from ice cream shop to electronics to a bicycle shop to a grocery shop. 
Next find out the costs involved in setting up a business
Then check up on what sort of visas you will need and if in fact you can get a visa. 
Then if all is well and you have sufficient finances you then need to make a business plan.

The key word here is RESEARCH. Information you get on a forum may not be the best so you need to check it all out yourself. 

Good luck with your venture.

Stumpy you are always so patient and nice to the people here.... :cool: