Looking for (any sort of) job. :)

I'm Claudia. I'm 23 years old from Italy. I work as air hostess and I've been living in Charleroi since May 2013. A bit tired of this city, I'm seeking for a change; I'm moving up to Brussels next month. I was an au pair, babysitter (for 6 kids) and waitress in Ireland before. It was an amazing experience! I love working/playing with kids and I love interacting with people, talking to them and understand what's going on in their minds; what their plans and ambitions are. I work very well in a team and I'm very experienced in customer service; despite how difficult the working situation can be, I always have a smile on my face making costumers feel welcome and calm.

I'm looking for any part-time/full-time, live-out (and might consider live-in) job ideally starting from end of December/beginning of January, but I'm flexible.

Really looking forward to hearing from you,

Claudia.

Welcome on board  :cheers:

You can take a peek at the jobs section in the green banner above the page and  you can post your offer as well.
To increase your change in finding a job, you can add your CV as well.

Good luck!

I am Ritwika, Indian . Ex teacher from a reputed  Indian school ,Amity International. I look after school going children till their parents pick them from my home in the evening.  Live in Kortenberg / Everberg area. I charge €10 per hour. I have quite a big house. Children should be above 7 years and know English or hindi( indian language ).
Thank you.
My number- 0468243770

As a qualified childcare worker myself and looking I will tell you it is very hard to find work especially in daycares etc... Unless you speak the language and have the belgian qualification in childcare.
Your probably luckier as you can be an aupair due to age and there is an agency for that here.
However if your looking for nanny work unfortunately there is nothing so it is done under the table.
I am still shocked that there is no childcare agency with the amount of desperate parents out there...

looking for an English speaker babysitter (twice  a week, from 2 to 7:30) Contact: [email protected]
We live in Brussels (Uccle).

Please, for your own safety don't give personal information on a public forum, it can harm you more than good.

For babysit offers or babysitters needed, you can add a free post in the appropriate place the jobs section.
It is in the green banner above the page.

Thanks for you cooperation!