Motorbike driver wanted

Hello,

I will spend three months in Go Vap (ward 12, Phan Huy Ich), from 4 Dec 2014.

I would need somebody reliable and able to speak and understand English, willing to take me to places on their motorbike.

I would pay market prices for this service.
Not a daily requirement, only if and when needed.

If interested, please send me a private message, specifying your availability (days of the week, time).
Thank you.

Buy your own clean safety helmet. Then go out and look for dodgy looking guys sleeping on their motorcycles. These are Xe Om drivers.

If you like one, he will be happy to give you his cell number. Have a VNese acquaintance write you needs on a piece of paper and just let the drivers read it.

Bonjour!

You should ask a taxi. Go Vap traffic is very messy.

Regards

I doubt too many xe om drivers will be reading Expat.com. Catch taxis man, less chance of being totally shafted.

Dejavu.dot wrote:

You should ask a taxi. Go Vap traffic is very messy.

Floods, too, then there is the traffic on Phan Huy Ích!

Then there are those non-stop, low flying aircraft that start before you get up and still are going strong when you go to bed.

I doubt anyone here on this site is looking for work as a xe om driver.  Lots of buses in Go Vap along with taxis. 

Best advice was already given: buy a helmet and find one of the local xe om drivers that you like.

You can rent a motorbike and drive yourself. That is the ultimate in convenience.