Hi! omo Nigerians

Are you a Nigerian? studying in France or want to come study? somebody is in need of friends here, have been here getting to three years now, but have had only ephemeral friends, who their sole purpose is to study, and you wake up the next day they are gone.

Hello, Trust that you are doing great. My name is Victor Okafor and I have a background in Pharmacy from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and then I proceeded to the University of Wales, UK to study for a masters in business administration (MBA). Just recently I was offered a placement at the Skema business school Euralille France to pursue a doctorate in business administration (Project and program management stream) and my visa just came out yesterday.

It would be a pleasure to make friends with you when I come over

Hi Victor, sorry for de late reply, it's been long since i consulted this site, i apologies, hope you are doing great? and had completed your programme successfully in France, find me on Fb let's talk more "Innocent Magaji" God bless you

Innocent am planning on coming to france too but on a tourist visa,how do i get a longer stay if i would love to??

Thanks

Hi! AtonReal, I'm not very familiar with the rules attached to tourist visa, i came over as a student, getting to 4 years now in France, But I suppose u only need to register in a school, it will automatically give u a long stay residence permit. com make we tolk 4 fb

Sent u a message on your FB bro... kindly reply. Thanks

I guess i missed this thread. Moving to Grenoble for doctorate program. Need direction on jobs for english speaker and place to stay :(:|

are you settled now?

Hi UnhingedCPA,

This is a quite old thread. Please participate on more recent threads so that tou may get some feedbacks.

All the very best,
Bhavna

I have changed my Fb, please add me on the new one Ada Magaji

Innocent Ada wrote:

I have changed my Fb, please add me on the new one Ada Magaji

This is inactive since 3 years. So please create a new one.