On arrival visa in Turkey

Can an Indian get on arrival visa in Turkey ???

hey

You can get e-visa only if you are eligible. For detailed information on e-visa please follow the link given below: www.evisa.gov.tr Regards Consular Section Turkish Embassy in New Delhi

If you have a valid Schengen or OECD countries visa or residence permit by the time you arrive at a Turkish border gate, only then you can apply for visa on arrival. If you are eligible and want to apply for visa on arrival, you will be required to have the following documents in order to obtain the entry visa at a Turkish border gate: - Valid travel document (passport) (It should be valid at least three months longer than the expiry date of the visa requested.) - Non-refundable visa processing fee (the amount differs depending on the nationality and visa type - (15 EURO or 20 USD for Indian Citizen) - Documents for the purposes of travel (hotel bookings, return ticket), and sufficient financial means (U.S. $ 50 per day in cash) to present; Note: Please be informed that any other documents which are relevant to your visit/stay in Turkey can be requested by the Turkish border officials. 2. Or you can get e-visa. Please follow the link for more information on e-visa (www.evisa.gov.tr). If you will not have a valid Schengen or OECD countries visa or residence permit by the time you arrive at a Turkish border gate, you need to apply for visa to the nearest Turkish mission.

Thank You Mr.Rohit,

I am actually here in Dubai on Residence visa , But when i checked e visa online the criteria(no scengen or oced contries visa ) is not fulfilled...

i belive i must visit the consular here in dubai... Correct..???..

yes sir you can visit or even call them they will help you and all your doubts will be cleared