Private message system blocked!!!!

I am new in this website I have joined few days ago, i joined as i need help on finding apartment in the country that i am not familiar.
i just start using the website and i got the message bellow:
---------
In order to prevent spam issues, you temporarily won't be able to send more private messages. You have sent too much "copy and paste" messages. Did you introduce yourself on the forum? Please post a few messages on the forum, sharing useful info or asking questions, and your private message system will be fully activated. Thank you for your kind understanding.
-----------
what does it mean "too much copy/paste mssgs"  it says "too much".... is this the case with other members? i found this not appropriate at all

In order to activate your mail system you have to participate on the several forums of your choice.
After a certain amount of posts it will be unlocked and you can use your mail.
How more you post on the forum, the larger your mailbox capacity it will be.

You can not send copy and paste messengers to members who are not in your contact list. And if they are in your list, there is a max of 20 persons.
There is still way to do this but therefor you need help from one of the moderation team.

Copy and paste messengers to people you don't know and never asked for it, is considered as spam.
It is better to ask your questions in the forums so everyone can have the benefits from it and you participate and this is exactly where its all about.

(Moderated: please post in the housing section)

Hi there

I think you have your answer tobthe technical problems you're currently facing.

May I ask why you want to come to Tunisia?

Unless for commercial reasons, I would avoid Sousse if you seek rest or relaxation!

Good luck.