Looking for Web Developer Job :(

Hi im new on this forum
im looking for Web Developer job in KualaLampur
Php, Wordpress,Joomla ,Oracle
but even after one year of job hunt i never got a interview call from any malaysian employer dun know y
i didnt mention any requried salary in my cv and do mention some of my major projects
guys plz help me , how to get jobs there?
i am regular viewer of these website
jobstreet.com
indeed.com
jobsdb.com

Hello Efshan and welcome to Expat.com

You can also drop in an advert in our section IT developer job offers in Kuala Lumpur

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Well I know those websites work because there are members on the forum who have told about getting jobs from them (albeit just a couple of people).  It may be because your skills are just not in demand. The other reason could be that web-related jobs are popular here and there are plenty of local developers available. You could try other sources such as glassdoor and also just doing a web search on "KL web jobs" and apply direct to companies offering positions. A lot of jobs are gotten by word of mouth and personal recommendation. In fact, networking is about the only way to get work in Malaysia, especially from outside.  Needless to say, your CV has to absolutely 100% with no errors. When applying make sure you go through the laborious process of filling in all the required fields. Sometimes HRs do not even look at applicants who can't be bothered to go through the process and invest time and energy in applying.

Thnks kenjee and gravitas

[Moderated: No free ad]

hi there can u send me ur resume [email protected]. i m looking for a project coordinator with programming back ground

btw we r in the business of online advertisng

(Moderated: no free ads here please)

hi there we're looking for good developer, please kindly pm me your cv and profile of previous work.

@ derekchan1977 > It would be great if you can post this job offer in the IT developer job offers in Kuala Lumpur section as well, it might help your ad to be more visible to the eyes of other members.

Thanks

Priscilla

Are you looking for part time or free lance.

email me [email protected]

do you accept foreigner?with social visit visa? please email me to: [email protected]

I am job finder , Not recruiter. [ JhayMonina ]

Hi to all job seekers.

Feel free to post your CVs and skills details in Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section, according to the job you are looking for, this might help.

Regards,

David.