Working part-time while studying

[moderated: deleted asked by author]

Hey there Vit, if i was you i would aim for Oslo, it's easier to find a job here and it's more friendly for expat students, also norways biggest city wich gives you more opertunyties. If you find yourself a job here for around 20 hours per week you will get around 15/20k Nok per Month usually, so it will cover you're budget. The hardest part about finding a job here is that speaking Norwegian is requierd so to say everywhere. I'm a Norwegian language teacher so if you need some teaching then let me know, and we can discuss it together :)

I want to planning to move Norway.I wish learn Norway language after reaching there how long it can take build basic level. can you add me to con tact at get further tips about language learning

The time taken to learn the language obviously varies between people. If you work hard, you should have some ability to speak some basic Norwegian within a few months. There is a rather helpful, and free, Norwegian course online run by a Norwegian university (NTNU): http://www.ntnu.edu/now

Yes must have to work hard to learn language. can you say me the availability and of opportunity of Job in which city, any recruiting process moistly used there.For the first time using some level of  English in speaking can be worked. ?Institute or personal learning Which will be more helpful in learning quickly?

Most jobs are advertised on this website: www.finn.no/jobb. Most of the postings are in Norwegian, although some may be in English. It is harder to get a job now than it used to be, particularly for people who are new to the country and don't speak the language.