Cultural exchange program in southern China

Hello everyone,
This is Molly from Beijing,China.We are now in need of some foreign English speakers to join our next semester teaching which will start at the end of February,it is a 4 months teaching program.You will have private airport pick-up,and best reception,free hotel arrangement in Beijing,also we can you can have a short trip in the capital of China. All our schools are public middle and high schools in southern China,and it is relaxing because there are not more than 18 teaching hours per week,no office hours,and free meals and nice apartment will also be provided.The salary is depending on your qualifications,experience and location.If you want to know China without distance,if you want to learn Chinese language,if you want to feel the traditional Chinese culture,contact me  so that we can talk the details.Hope you can be a member of us!
Molly
Email:[email protected]

Molly please provide information about who is the "We" you refer to.

I am sure that you know that there are quite a few companies trying to place foreign teachers, some of these companies are not very honest.

It would be nice to know which company you represent so that people can check whether you are one of the good guys or one of the tricksters.

This isn't actually a cultural exchange; more like an advert for teachers.
To get around the laws regarding foreign teachers, they call it cultural exchange.

Legally grey?

That's why I flagged it as suspicious.

Beijing Sijifengxing Education Company

hie
i sent you my application. I hope to hear from you.

Dear Molly
I am emailing with reference to your vacancy for teaching English in China. My husband and I have both worked in Shenzhen last December until March this year at an international school.  We are looking for a  experience of teaching again in China. My qualification is in Early Years but my husband is not qualified in teaching.  He did marketing and helped in the school. Please can you give us some details of the type of work involved. We look forward to hearing from you in due course. Best regards
Karen and Paul Palmer