Work visa processing in Pakistan

I got a job offer from KSA and my employer is currently processing my visa there.
I would like to know that is it necessary that my employer appoints a visa processing agent for me here in Pak? Or is it possible that they do not assign me any agent?

If not, is it possible for me to do all the procedures myself here in Karachi like medical, saudi culture attestations, visa stamping etc?

Hello 0090

While waiting for members to enlighten you on your query, I invite you to check out our section Visas for Saudi Arabia

You may gather some useful infos in there.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Most likely they will assign you an agent, if not than you will carry the process by yourself. but on some task you have to appoint Agent, but be careful when getting the services of any agent.
God bless you.
Wish you Best of Luck.

Ok thanks.

What about the etimad office in Pakistan? Does it acts like an agent too and can i go there?
Will it do get the saudi culture and embassy attestations?

actually all of the employment visas of saudi arabia companies are processed through overseas recruitment agencies that are registered. thats the only procedure. No individual can apply or any company in saudia cannot apply the candidate' visa directly

you can always approach the relevant agents who can help you out in getting attestation  and they will definitely charge some fees from you for there services

better to attest yourself it will take not more than a week process.  and free of cost. on the other hand agent is trustable than go for him and be patient .

Hello friends,

There seems to be a confusion, I believe we are mixing two separate cases.

a) When a Saudi Kafeel issues 'worker' visa ( this includes driver, cook, plumber, electrician) , it is mandatory that a Pakistan Government registered recruitment agent's name be included and once the visa slip is sent to the agent, any name can be included on any visa.  This is why these visas are called open or 'Azad' visas. The procedure comprises of 3 steps i) Medical from Govt. appointed medical centers ii) Overseas card from NADRA  iii)  Protector of immigration certificate.

b) For professional jobs ( accountant, doctors, engineers, managers) the visa at the time of issuance is associated with a candidate, only he could get it stamped on his passport, the procedure is lengthy ( 10 to 12 steps of degree attestations etc). I strongly suggest the candidates should process all the steps personally. An agent has hardly got a role to play except expediting MOFA or Saudi Culture procedure. All the steps can be done under guidance of Eitemad facility.

The visa will most probably be processed through etimad or some other visa Dropbox service by the employer. Even if you happen to apply yourself, you an apply through etimad.pk. In either case you would need some pre-requisites for the visa, that is, you need to get your degree attested from HEC and MOFA Pakistan. After that, if your employer applies for visa, you'll have to send the scans to the employer, or else if you apply your self, you would need the invitation and contract letter from you employer. Go to etimad office with the contract letter, invitation and attested degrees that's all. If you get a visa, then further process is to obtain a protector and life insurance from ministry of immigration...!

Thanks..

Any well known and trustworthy agents here in Karachi? Can you provide me the details who can help me in saudi embassy and culture attestations?