Inquiry...

Hi all,

Please if anyone can answer my inquiries many thanks :)
1. Is MOH is good place of work?
2. How much is the minimum salary for Network Engineer OR IT Engineer in OMAN?
3. is there a fix percentage of housing and transportation in OMAN like 25% for housing 10% for transportation?, if they have what are the percentage?

Please answer because i have interview on this coming December.

thanks a lot :)

Hi everyone,
I am a research studentfrom Karachi, Pakistan and I am carrying out a rearch on Pakistani spouses' and their adjustibility in a foreign country, Can all the Pakistani's in this forum , give me their email addresses so that I can mail them  the survey form.Your kindness will be highly appreciated.
Regards

to admins out their and to others who are currently working in MOH please answer my inquiries...
and to Sara Khurram Please create new topic for your queries to avoid conflicting of answers.

many thanks :)

Sara Khurram wrote:

Hi everyone,
I am a research studentfrom Karachi, Pakistan and I am carrying out a rearch on Pakistani spouses' and their adjustibility in a foreign country, Can all the Pakistani's in this forum , give me their email addresses so that I can mail them  the survey form.Your kindness will be highly appreciated.
Regards

Please create a separate topic for your inquiries. Else, the irrelevant posts create irksome.

bam123 Yesterday 20:54:28
Hi all,

Please if anyone can answer my inquiries many thanks
3. is there a fix percentage of housing and transportation in OMAN like 25% for housing 10% for transportation?, if they have what are the percentage?

thanks a lot

Answers to the many related questions, pertaining to MOH have been provided. Your workplace is basically where MOH deputes you and that could be anywhere in Oman.
Your salary purely depends upon the work experience and your expertise. It can vary from 3 figures to 4 figures based on your skills.

Generally, MOH provides accomodation for its staff, however the percentage of housing and other allowances are usually defined in the offer letter. This point is kinda open ended till you recieve an offer.

Best of luck for the interview.

I want to help me writ in the subject
Director of the organization wants to hire for him an assistant in the same organization
For example doing the process
Announcement
Terms and job specifications
Educational certificates
Experiences
Training rotors
Skills
Practical experience
and Interviews
After approval of all procedures and processes
And accept salary
Includes this case study
The institution and the department name
For example
Human Resources Department
Or financial
Or management
start from introduction until conclusion
about 6 pages
more thanks

schaz wrote:
Sara Khurram wrote:

Hi everyone,
Regards

Please create a separate topic for your inquiries. Else, the irrelevant posts create irksome.

bam123 Yesterday 20:54:28
Hi all,

Please if anyone can answer my inquiries many thanks

thanks a lot

Answers to the many related questions, pertaining to MOH have been provided. Your workplace is basically where MOH deputes you and that could be anywhere in Oman.
Your salary purely depends upon the work experience and your expertise. It can vary from 3 figures to 4 figures based on your skills.

Generally, MOH provides accomodation for its staff, however the percentage of housing and other allowances are usually defined in the offer letter. This point is kinda open ended till you recieve an offer.

Best of luck for the interview.

Thank you very much for an idea you have share,

1. pertaining to my question number 1, is the salary their are delay for 2 to 3 months? is that true?
2. i Have a total experience 7 years in IT field and their requirements are really suits in my skills. ( can you picturized the offer for oman at this level of experiece so that i have an idea?)

Thank you so much your a great help bro. :)

Thank you very much for an idea you have share,

1. pertaining to my question number 1, is the salary their are delay for 2 to 3 months? is that true?
2. i Have a total experience 7 years in IT field and their requirements are really suits in my skills. ( can you picturized the offer for oman at this level of experiece so that i have an idea?)

Thank you so much your a great help bro.

I (personally) have never seen any company in Oman that delays the salary of its employees, nevertheless there may be few reported cases, however not in Muscat. Especially with MOH in government sector, there is no such issue.

Govt. salaries are specific to scales. According to my point of view, if you're having a qualified engineering / IT degree in your field, your salary should be in four figures. I can't quote an exact (or approx) amount as I have very little idea on the govt. sector salary scale.

ok bother many many thanks.. :) good luck to me :)