Can any friends tell me how to find job in stavanger

I am new in Stavanger and its a couple of weeks that I am here in Stavanger. I do not know how to find a job. Please can anybody can tell how to find job in Stavanger?

Hello Sukriti,

It is easier to answer if you tell us if you have any education or work experience. Do you speak Norwegian?

What kind of visa do you now have, will,it allow you to work ?

Hi,

I have visa which allows me to work full time.

I have completed in Bachelor in computer engineering and have 6 years experience of IT company. But I do not know Norwegian language.

Regards,
Sukriti

Why you then not start learning the language?

I think its expensive to learn a language as well.

Here is an agency name: Centre Point...they are in Stavanger.  Also here are a list of some companies you can try:
Shell
Statoil - Centre Point does business with them
Aker Solutions
Make sure your CV is up to date. 

These are all Oil and Gas Industries.  Great companies to work for and they also provide transportation to and from work from the Bus Station in the centre of town.  If you need further advice message me.
Good Luck

Hello,

Learning Norwegian is usually essential, although some IT jobs are available without knowing it. I would suggest you have a profile on LinkedIn, since it is popular in Norway and I have heard of several people who have found a job through that network. I suppose you have also consulted www.finn.no/jobb?

Good luck,

David