School and studies

I am a Nigerian graduate applying for a masters degree in a school in Norway I graduated with a second class upper 2'1 I just want to know my chances

Do you know in which university you would like to study? Here is the application procedure for residents outside EU for the University of Oslo. Hopefully you will find it helpful :)

Yeah I do. NMBU nowergian university of life sciences I already sent my application in I just want to know my chances. It has been difficult getting in contact with anyone in the school, students I mean.

If you have facebook you can try one of the many facebook gropus they have, I am sure you can get in touch with students there :)

I have tried hooking up with them on Facebook but the language barrier is a major hindrance. It's all written in the Norwegian language, hence difficult for me to communicate with anyone on there but I will keep trying thanks :)

If the school is in Northern Norway, you have good chances. Have you heard about the introduction of school fees from next year. I wish you well.

There wont be an introduction of school fees after all :)

That would be great cos d school fees will affect many. Have you confirmed it. What is your source? I am so happy.

It was just a suggestion from the government, but it didnt go through. It was everywhere in the media, one example:

inside24.no/det-blir-ingen-studieavgift-for-utenlandske-studenter/

Its in Norwegian, but you can probably google translate it :)