Transport in Antalya

Hello,
I am looking for some assistance regarding transport in Antalya. We land at 7pm on 4th Jan and understand the Tram ticket booths close around that time, so how do I get a ticket?  Alternatively we need to get to Harians Gate (or thereabouts) what is the best route please.  If we get the 600 bus from the airport where do we go from there? Is there a regular dolmus route?

Any advice would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Hi paulinets,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Antalya forum for more visibility and to help you to receive more responses.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thank you priscilla,  I realised too late that I had posted it In the wrong place so I appreciate your help.

Kind regards

Thanks for info. However I understood there is a 600 bus from the airport to the otogar. Don't know times but gather quite frequent. Is this info wrong?

I went for honeymoon and landed in Antalya airport from Istanbul last year. We wanted to go to Belek and I think the public bus service was not available there.
We struggled to explain them that we need a bus to Belek and after some briefing a bus driver perhaps for the sake of helping us, took our boarding passes and asked us to sit in the bus.
He dropped us near a petrol station from where we took a taxi to Belek.
I am not sure what bus service did we used and what was their destination, we struggled to explain them that we need a bus to Belek.
I would advise you to rent a car with route map, much more comfortable and cost almost same as taxi for long routes.

Thank You Very much for the info that is very helpful. Thanks for taking the time

Regards
Pauline

we use via transfer in antalya www.viatransfer.bizlegal and puntual company we tested 3 times
ciao

To get near the Hadrianus gate you need to take 600A, not 600!
But it goes very seldom, 18.15 and 20.15 from the airport (domestic)
But you can take 600 and get off nearer to Konyalti and take bus KL 08 back to the Kaleici as the old town is called... this will take as much extra time so you can as well wait for the 20.15 600A bus...
Good luck