Cheap gym near to District 7 or 4

Looking for a gym with well equipped free weights close to district 7 or 4.

Thank you!

You should try Califonia D4, average 5m/ year

There is a gym at 117A Nguyen Tat Thanh, D4, its owner, Ly Duc, used to be one of the most famous athletes of VN. It is also pretty cheap (around 150.000 VND/month)

You have another option is FIT24, Phu My Hung, district 7
Please call or send SMS Nataly (0906 947 439) for more information

:) you can gym at Van Don district 4, it's Near KenhTe bridge. (180.000VND/month)

Danhtribeco wrote:

Can you give me contact for your sales rep that can do it at that price? I keep getting crazy quotation like 9 million for 12 months.

Thanks

What is  the average charge for gym ???

Hello,

Do you have a more precise address?
I go to this place by Google Maps but didn't find anything there!

Danhtribeco wrote:

this is super cheap. are you sure its 5million?

Gym at Era Town is 350,000vnd a month.

Where is this Era town exactly located in district 7? Any contact details? 350.000 vnd per month looks quite an attractive offer...

Do you know if  they have good personal training?  i am not so much worried about the price as the quality of the personal trainers!   also, not very interested in classes.

thanks in Advance!

1 paid 17.000.000D for 18 months in California fitness, Tan Binh district. Starting price was 44.000.000D.
expensive as hell, more than double the price in Denmark.
Tried a few smaller gyms in the area, I'm kind of more in to the smaller gyms with more iron and less yoga, flatscreens, neon/led and bullshit, but the lack of air conditioning put me off.

Wow, just realised I didn't answer you question at all..

Hi, is there any gym & fitness center nearby My Tho or Long An province?
Wish to go for gym at HCMC but it takes one and half hour to reach from my place..
If anybody know pls share with me k?
Pretty much appreciate it :)

Hi details of your gym and costs to Ray [email protected] thanks