Physio or sports massage

I'm planning to spend two or three months in Vietnam. Since I have muscular injuries, I will need to go to a physiotherapist or at least to a sport masseur. How much do you guys think that it costs for a one-hour session? Do we need to do it through the State or is privately fine?

Massage here is mostly for the ending.  But once in a blue moon you can find a girl who isn't about the half ass massage and banana grabbing. Decent massage cost 150,000 vnd can be found cheaper but not decent.  And if your white she will expect another 150,000 vnd tip.  So that's around 15 usd total.  But only tip 50 k.  Most viets don't tip at all or very low.  So no matter how they cry only like 50 k.  Get her phone number to make sure she's there when you need her.

Hi KaiserTom,

I recommend Linh dan Spa (179 Nguyen Trong Tuyen, P.8, Q.Phu Nhuan, Tp.HCM ).
My friends, both local and foreigners and me are always happy with their professional services. There are varieties of massage packages for your choice. For body, e.g., it costs you 350 k VND (~17 USD) for 90 mins. You can buy vouchers. The higher value, the greater discount rate (15%, 30%, or 50%). The highest value of one package is 5,000,000 VND (~250 USD). Tips are not required.
The owner directly welcomes guests and he can communicate in English.
If you are interested, I can give you his email/phone number.

Hope this helps.

K

Hi Kiku!

As I wrote this message in november, I switched my destination into India. I am already there :D

But thank you very much anyway! If someone else needs that information, I hope he can find it here.

Greetings from Jaïpur,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Sorry. I didn't note the date.
You are welcome.

K

Did you find one here? If imay ask, so i can recommend .. thanks...

Hello everyone,

I would suggest you to recommend all the physiotherapists or spa services in the Vietnam business directory so that it can be helpful for the other members..:)

Thank you
Yuveshen